Monday, March 30, 2009

Ok, so I forgot about my blog

Not gonna lie, but I totally forgot about my blog. Until now.

So, if you know me, you probably already know about me and Megan's big purchase. We thought we would be helping bail out GM back in November, but I guess the rest of the country had other plans.

Last week was pretty rough. We had one of our parakeets die after only owning it for a week. But then got another one immediately. We're having trouble naming it though. Then Megan's dog oreo died, which was really sad because she was a sweet doggy. She was 14 years old, and outlived my lab by a whole year.

It was fun hanging out with everyone at MIGPC mod day. Great to see all the old faces, and by old I mean that both ways lol. Gentleman Jack is the most adorable puppy!

Still looking for ideas for the honeymoon, anyone have good ideas.

That's all for now, I thought I had more to say.

No comments: